You see, I simply wanted to listen to my Podcasts. Well, it in fact began with some French Radio podcasts(to improve my speaking and listening before an exchange see to Angers), however then I entered into the Friday Night Funny from BBC and it snowballed from there. I had to burn them all to CDs so that I might play them in the cars and truck– though I could listen to them on earphones while strolling the pet. I have a lot of lost CDs!
I bought myself a Kenwood DPX-7000DAB< img design="border: none! crucial; margin: 0px! crucial;"src= "http://ir-uk.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=williamstechn-21&l=as2&o=2&a=B01BT4GTZU"alt=""width= "1 "height="1"border= "0"> cars and truck stereo and fitted it myself (terrific stereo, but could I find any sort of useable fittings for it in the vehicle? What a nightmare!) Anyway, with Bluetooth, USB and basic Aux inputs I was arranged!
A couple of weeks back, it all went wrong. The automobile came back from an MOT (it passed– remarkable) but the Engine light came on and remained on. Absolutely nothing to do with the Bluetooth problem, however after I took it back into the garage (who cancelled the informs to see if they came back), when the cars and truck returned all the issues with the stereo took place.
First, the DAB radio revealed No Signal, and when I changed to my charming podcasts, they kept stopping– sometimes for a few seconds. The DAB stations were recuperated when I forced it to upgrade– phew. The podcast interruptions were more persistently frustrating. The pauses were bad enough, but the compressed speech later on as it tried to catch up were even worse. The same occurred with music– though slightly more bearable.
The first task was to isolate the issue.
As it impacted both Podcasts and Amazon Music, it wasn’t the app itself. I generally have Google Maps running (I know my method home, but it gets me around the worst of the M56/M6 Freeway traffic) however the issue continued when I turned it off. That wasn’t the cause.
The radio played fine (as soon as I ‘d solved that specific issue) as did CDs.
I connected the phone as much as the USB utilizing the charging cable and it worked fine– but the cable television sticks out and obstructs, so I didn’t desire that to be ‘The Solution’ to the issue.
Finally, I turned to Google to find some responses. There were a couple of recommendations, however none pointed out the solution that really worked. I discovered that by mishap …
The first tip was to change the SD card as apparently, just Samsung’s own cards work effectively in their phones. Well, I ‘d already crossed that bridge when I lost some images in my last Samsung phone.
Next, they suggested I re-pair the phone to the Bluetooth– so I opened the Bluetooth settings, got rid of the existing pairing and paired it once again. I did this while linked through USB due to the fact that it’s a lot easier, no pin codes to type in.
There were other recommendations which I didn’t get around to, rooting the phone (no thanks), carrying out a factory rest (you’re kidding!) or just a software upgrade (it depends on date).
In the end, however, I repaired it by mishap. The phone battery ran out– I forgot to charge the phone (it lasts quite well, usually) therefore it turned itself off. When I turned it back on, the issue was fixed.
If the exact same issue affects you’re phone, I ‘d suggest trying a mix of these solutions. Ideally, among them will solve your problem.
Anyway, that engine light came back on once again. That’s going to cost a quite penny.